ACUPUNCTURE, NATUROPATHIC & TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE (TCM)
- Initial TCM/Naturopathic Reproductive Health Appointment $155
- Initial TCM/Naturopathic General Health Appointment $115
- Follow Up TCM Appointment $95
- Follow Up Naturopathic Appointment $125
- Follow Up Naturopathic Appointment $85
- Follow Up Naturopathic Appointment / Glutathione injections $45
(15 minutes - Naturopathic only)
- On site acupuncture treatments on embryo transfer day at PCRM, Genesis, or Grace $330
(before and after treatments inclusive. Two separate receipts are issued for each treatment, $165)
- IV Drip treatment & Follow up consultation $145
- IV Push treatment & Follow up consultation $65
- Chinese herbal medicine per week $25–50
(*prices vary depending on prescription)
- Phone consultation with Dr. Pentland (initial) $297
- Phone consultation with Dr. Pentland (Follow-up) $167
DIRECT INSURANCE BILLING
Yinstill does direct billing, therefore if your extended health covers acupuncture and/or Naturopathic medicine please bring along your policy card to your appointment. *Please note that with direct billing we also must have a credit card on file. A credit card will be charged for percentage of total or full amount when direct billing does not process for any reason. We can only process your primary insurance coverage at one time through our direct billing system. If you have secondary coverage you will need to submit your invoice to them manually to receive reimbursement of your payment.
CANCELLATION & LATE SHOW POLICY
Your appointment time has been reserved especially for you, which prevents from others from accessing services. Therefore, 24 hours cancellation notice is required or a no-show fee equivalent to the full session fee will be charged (except in the case of an emergency). Every patient is granted a fifteen (15) minute “grace period” for a scheduled appointment. We understand things come up and the patient may have to modify their personal schedule. In those instances when you know you will be late, we require a call to inform the office staff of your tardiness. This will allow us to plan for your expected arrival and manage our complete patient schedule. If a patient is past 15 minutes late and do not call to inform the office, they will be considered a ‘Late Show’, and the cancellation policy will be in effect.
TAX SAVINGS FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
(self employed or incorporated)
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) allows business owners to 100% tax deduct fertility treatment costs through a Private Health Services Plan. The John Robinson Group Inc and Trusted Advisor™ can help you set up a Private Health Services Plan to allow you to write off the cost of acupuncture and other fertility treatments such as IVF. Please visit trustedadvisor.ca for a list of approved expenses and an online application.