Donor Cycle Support
Donor Cycle Support
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Welcome to Yinstill Reproductive Wellness, BC’s number one resource for providing natural evidence-based treatment solutions for women and couples experiencing reproductive health challenges. Proudly serving Vancouver, Surrey, & Kelowna.
OUR 10 STEP PROCESS…
We will walk you through 10 easy-to-implement steps that will help you overcome your reproductive health struggles, and transform your health and well-being in the process. Together these 10 Steps comprise a holistic system for ensuring you are tending to all aspects of your health that affect your fertility…
Get clear and set the unique health related goals that are necessary to best optimize your reproductive potential
Implement natural treatments such as Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, and Naturopathic medicine
Teach you how to properly pay attention to the signals and feedback your body is giving you
Counsel on how to use food as medicine
Recommend which supplements are right for you
Discuss specifically how you should be exercising
Determine how to nurture your spirit and look deep inside to get the whole picture
Reveal which toxins are around you that may be affecting your fertility
Shed light on what the man can do
Explain how assisted reproductive technologies such as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) can help and when they are appropriate for your circumstance
WE ARE THE EXPERTS…
The specialized care and treatment you will receive at Yinstill is the cumulative result of
- 25+ years of collective clinical experience.
- Extensive specialized training in natural evidence-based treatment of reproductive health issues.
- Development of fully integrated complementary health care services with local IVF clinics.
- Close relationships with experts and world leaders in the field of reproductive medicine.
Each and every day at our clinic is spent connecting with and helping people just like you. These relationships have provided us with a very intimate understanding of how to best support women with Diminished Ovarian Reserve. The expertise acquired as a result has enabled us to be an integral part of bringing thousands of babies into this world. We believe nothing is more important than family. Everyone who desires should be able to experience the gift of becoming a parent.
When you choose to become a client of Yinstill you can expect many transformations in your life that will optimize your mind and body for conception, and ultimately help you optimize your remaining reproductive potential. These transformations include (but are not limited to) the following;
- Improved Reproductive Potential. Your enhanced reproductive health in the months leading up to conception is important to improve uterine lining quality and carrying a pregnancy to term. Your overall health and well-being also has a drastic impact on the health your child will experience throughout their lifetime.
- A More Healthy Enjoyable Life. Benefit from reduced stress levels, balanced hormones and emotions, increased energy, improved sleep and digestion, acceptance of circumstances, the will to persevere, and a multitude of other tangible health benefits.
Current medical evidence shows that complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) such as Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, supplements, diet, and lifestyle choices can increase chances of getting pregnant with IVF (donor cycles) primarily via the following mechanisms;
- promote hormonal balance necessary for conception and a healthy pregnancy.
- improve blood flow (nutrition, oxygen) to the eggs, uterus, and developing embryo.
- regulate immune function to reduce implantation failure and early pregnancy loss
- reduce emotional stress
Acupuncture is a simple painless medical procedure that involves using small needles to stimulate specific points on the body. Peer-reviewed research on Acupuncture and Infertility confirms that potential physiological mechanisms have been postulated for its positive effects.
Visit our research section to find supporting evidence regarding;
- Embryo transfer day acupuncture increases IVF pregnancy and live birth rate
- Acupuncture may mediate menstrual cycles, ovulation and fertility.
- Acupuncture may reduce the biological stress response
- Acupuncture may beneficially influence cortisol and prolactin levels during IVF
- Acupuncture may stimulate blood flow to the uterus and ovaries
(*Our own clinical research on the stress reducing effects of acupuncture when administered in the weeks leading up to an IVF embryo transfer is published in Fertility & Sterility)
WHAT TO EXPECT…
- Your initial 1 hour appointment with one of our fertility specialists consists of an in-depth evaluation into the underlying factors that are contributing to your infertility.
- From there, using our 10 Step process, we create a individualized treatment plan to naturally optimize your chances of getting pregnant.
- Finally, with consistent ongoing treatment, we are there for you throughout your journey, offering the support required with each step.
Within just a few short weeks, you should notice significant changes in many of your health related goals, and overall sense of well-being. These are the signs that your body is becoming optimized for conception.
We are excited to meet you soon to help you reach your dream of creating the happy healthy family you deserve
Risk Free Initial Appointment We want you to feel like Yinstill is the right fit for your reproductive healthcare needs. If you are not completely satisfied with your initial appointment and do not plan to continue treatment at Yinstill, you are under no obligation to pay the appointment fee (see full policy details).