Optimize Your Reproductive Potential
Welcome to Yinstill Reproductive Wellness, Vancouver’s number one resource for providing natural evidence-based treatment solutions for women and couples experiencing reproductive health challenges.
Often, but not always associated with age, Diminished Ovarian Reserve is medically determined by diagnostic tests results such as low AFC – antral follicle count, high FSH – follicle stimulating hormone, and low AMH – antimullerian hormone. These results show you may be close to the end of your reproductive years and that egg quality may not be what it once was. This is a very challenging time as the clock begins ticking more loudly and many IVF centres may no longer accept you as a patient. At this point, your chances of conceiving naturally may be better than with IVF or other assisted reproductive technologies (ART). There is still hope, and it is important that you do not turn against yourself with emotions of regret, anger and resentment. This is a time more than ever when you must put trust in your body and do all you can to restore balance and deep holistic health to your life.
“I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.”
OUR 10 STEP PROCESS...
We will walk you through 10 easy-to-implement steps that will help you overcome your reproductive health struggles, and transform your health and well-being in the process. Together these 10 Steps comprise a holistic system for ensuring you are tending to all aspects of your health that affect your fertility…
Get clear and set the unique health related goals that are necessary to best optimize your reproductive potential
Implement natural treatments such as Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, and Naturopathic medicine
Teach you how to properly pay attention to the signals and feedback your body is giving you
Recommend which supplements are right for you
Discuss specifically how you should be exercising
Determine how to nurture your spirit and look deep inside to get the whole picture
Reveal which toxins are around you that may be affecting your fertility
Shed light on what the man can do
Explain how assisted reproductive technologies such as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) can help and when they are appropriate for your circumstance
Imagine what it would be like to be past your struggles. Take a moment and project yourself into your future – a future that not only has you holding your baby (God willing), but also a future where you are vibrant and healthy. The shining example you want your child to see.
WE ARE THE EXPERTS...
The specialized care and treatment you will receive at Yinstill is the cumulative result of
- 25+ years of collective clinical experience.
- Extensive specialized training in natural evidence-based treatment of reproductive health issues.
- Development of fully integrated complementary health care services with local IVF clinics.
- Close relationships with experts and world leaders in the field of reproductive medicine.
Each and every day at our clinic is spent connecting with and helping people just like you. These relationships have provided us with a very intimate understanding of how to best support women with Diminished Ovarian Reserve. The expertise acquired as a result has enabled us to be an integral part of bringing thousands of babies into this world. We believe nothing is more important than family. Everyone who desires should be able to experience the gift of becoming a parent.
When you choose to become a client of Yinstill you can expect many transformations in your life that will optimize your mind and body for conception, improve egg quality, and increase the chances of carrying to term. These transformations include (but are not limited to) the following;
- Improved Egg Quality. Your reproductive health in the months leading up to conception is important to improve egg quality and increase chances of getting pregnant and carrying to term. Your overall health and well-being also has a drastic impact on the health your child will experience throughout their lifetime.
- A More Healthy Enjoyable Life. Benefit from reduced stress levels, balanced hormones and emotions, increased energy, improved sleep and digestion, acceptance of circumstances, the will to persevere, and a multitude of other tangible health benefits.
Current medical evidence shows that complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) such as Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, supplements, diet, and lifestyle choices can increase chances of getting pregnant (IVF or natural conception), primarily via the following mechanisms;
- optimize reproductive hormone levels
- improve blood flow (nutrition, oxygen, IVF medications) to the remaining eggs
- regulate immune function to reduce implantation failure and early pregnancy loss
- reduce emotional stress
We have seen countless women labelled DOR or with lab numbers well out of range get pregnant and have healthy happy babies. If there is any reproductive potential in your body then hope still remains. Now is the time to do what you can to deeply nourish your body, mind, and spirit. Prove your diagnosis wrong, choose today to step up and start do everything in your power to enhance your chances of getting pregnant.
WHAT TO EXPECT...
- Your initial 1 hour appointment with one of our fertility specialists consists of an in-depth evaluation into the underlying factors that are contributing to your infertility.
- From there, using our 10 Step process, we create a individualized treatment plan to naturally optimize your chances of getting pregnant.
- Finally, with consistent ongoing treatment, we are there for you throughout your journey, offering the support required with each step.
Within just a few short weeks, you should notice significant changes in many of your health related goals, and overall sense of well-being. These are the signs that your body is becoming optimized for conception.
We are excited to meet you soon to help you reach your dream of creating the happy healthy family you deserve
Risk Free Initial Appointment We want you to feel like Yinstill is the right fit for your reproductive healthcare needs. If you are not completely satisfied with your initial appointment and do not plan to continue treatment at Yinstill, you are under no obligation to pay the appointment fee (see full policy details).