How Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Acupuncture, and Naturopathic Medicine Can Reduce the Negative Impact that Stress Has on Your Ability to Get Pregnant
- improving diet
- getting more sleep
- nurturing friendships
- allowing your sense of humor to shine
- and of course, moderate exercise.
WE ARE THE EXPERTS...
Our stress relieving recommendations are a reflection of the cumulative result of 25+ years of collective clinical experience working with many women and couples facing the most difficult times of their lives. Connecting with people in this despair has provided us with an intimate understanding of which treatments and techniques offer effective support and deliver relief from this heavy burden. The pathway to pregnancy does not have to be so overwhelming.
When you choose to utilize the services at Yinstill you can expect personal transformation through new healthy decisions and habits. Habits that will bring you health, well-being, and the confidence that you are doing what you can to reduce the negative impact that stress has on your ability to get pregnant. These transformations include (but are not limited to) the following;
- Increased Fertility. With all of the tools you will learn and with dedication to implementing the necessary changes, you will experience less stress and improved chances of getting pregnant.
- Improved Health and Well-being. Every system in your body functions more optimally when stress levels are properly managed. More energy and quality sleep, better digestion, stronger immune function, and of course improved fertility.
- A More Enjoyable Life. Reduction in Stress results in better moods, balanced hormones, improved relationships, and a multitude of other tangible health benefits that make life a lot easier.
Anyone experiencing infertility instinctively knows that stress is playing a role in their challenges. This is a fact that no one would argue.
In 2014, The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) released a patient education fact sheet on stress and infertility. It talks about the impact of stress on fertility not being completely understood but emphasizes that high levels of stress can affect a woman’s chance of conceiving.
What is also understood is that taking steps to manage stress provides a better quality of life during these challenging times.
WHAT TO EXPECT...
Within just a few short weeks, you should notice significant changes in many of your health related goals, and overall sense of well-being. These are the signs that your body is becoming optimized for conception.[
We are excited to meet you soon to help you reach your dream of creating the happy healthy family you deserve
Risk Free Initial Appointment We want you to feel like Yinstill is the right fit for your reproductive healthcare needs. If you are not completely satisfied with your initial appointment and do not plan to continue treatment at Yinstill, you are under no obligation to pay the appointment fee (see full policy details).