How Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Acupuncture, and Naturopathic Medicine Can Help You Transform Your Health, Get Pregnant, and Create a Happy Healthy Family
Welcome to Yinstill Reproductive Wellness, BC’s number one resource for providing natural evidence-based treatment solutions for women and couples experiencing reproductive health challenges. Proudly serving Vancouver & Surrey.
“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.” ~Og Mandino
Waiting until later in life to start a family often presents with difficulties getting pregnant. The negative effects that time has on egg quality is simply a biological inevitability. That said, there is much you can do to best optimize your remaining reproductive potential. In most cases, as long as you are still menstruating there is potential to bear children.
OUR 10 STEP PROCESS...
We will walk you through 10 easy-to-implement steps that will help you overcome your reproductive health struggles, and transform your health and well-being in the process. Together these 10 Steps comprise a holistic system for ensuring you are tending to all aspects of your health that affect your fertility…
Teach you how to properly pay attention to the signals and feedback your body is giving you
Discuss specifically how you should be exercising
Reveal which toxins are around you that may be affecting your fertility
Shed light on what the man can do
Explain how assisted reproductive technologies such as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) can help and when they are appropriate for your circumstance
Imagine what it would be like to be past your struggles. Take a moment and project yourself into your future – a future that not only has you holding your baby (God willing), but also a future where you are vibrant and healthy. The shining example you want your child to see.
WE ARE THE EXPERTS...
The specialized care and treatment you will receive at Yinstill is the cumulative result of
- 45+ years of collective clinical experience.
- Extensive specialized training in natural evidence-based treatment of reproductive health issues.
- Development of fully integrated complementary health care services with local IVF clinics.
- Close relationships with experts and world leaders in the field of reproductive medicine.
Each and every day at our clinic is spent connecting with and helping people just like you. These relationships have provided us with a very intimate understanding of how to best support women and couples trying to get pregnant. The expertise acquired as a result has enabled us to be an integral part of bringing thousands of babies into this world. We believe nothing is more important than family. Everyone who desires should be able to experience the gift of becoming a parent.
When you choose to become a client of Yinstill you can expect many transformations in your life that will optimize your mind and body for conception, improve egg quality, and increase the chances of carrying to term. These transformations include (but are not limited to) the following;
- Improved Egg Quality. Your reproductive health in the months leading up to conception is important to improve egg quality and increase chances of getting pregnant and carrying to term. Your overall health and well-being also has a drastic impact on the health your child will experience throughout their lifetime.
- A More Healthy Enjoyable Life. Benefit from reduced stress levels, balanced hormones and emotions, increased energy, improved sleep and digestion, acceptance of circumstances, the will to persevere, and a multitude of other tangible health benefits.
Current medical evidence shows that complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) such as Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, supplements, diet, and lifestyle choices can increase chances of getting pregnant (IVF or natural conception), primarily via the following mechanisms;
- promote hormonal balance necessary for conception and a healthy pregnancy.
- improve blood flow (nutrition, oxygen) to the eggs, uterus, and developing embryo.
- regulate immune function to reduce implantation failure and early pregnancy loss
- reduce emotional stress
Our own clinical research on the stress reducing effects of acupuncture when administered in the weeks leading up to an IVF embryo transfer is published in Fertility & Sterility. Reproductive medical specialists report observing the powers of Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture in regulating ovulation and menstrual cycles. Countless women sing the praises of how acupuncture and Chinese herbs moderate their PMS and increase their sex drive. Women with recurrent pregnancy loss often attribute their ability to finally carry to term to regular acupuncture and changes in diet and lifestyle. We also encourage you to read the dozens and dozens of success story testimonials from women just like you on our clinic website.
Visit our research section for evidence on the effectiveness of acupuncture and Chinese medicine on reproductive health conditions.
WHAT TO EXPECT...
- Your initial 1 hour appointment with one of our fertility specialists consists of an in-depth evaluation into the underlying factors that are contributing to your infertility.
- From there, using our 10 Step process, we create a individualized treatment plan to naturally optimize your chances of getting pregnant.
- Finally, with consistent ongoing treatment, we are there for you throughout your journey, offering the support required with each step.
Within just a few short weeks, you should notice significant changes in many of your health related goals, and overall sense of well-being. These are the signs that your body is becoming optimized for conception.
We are excited to meet you soon to help you reach your dream of creating the happy healthy family you deserve
Risk Free Initial Appointment We want you to feel like Yinstill is the right fit for your reproductive healthcare needs. If you are not completely satisfied with your initial appointment and do not plan to continue treatment at Yinstill, you are under no obligation to pay the appointment fee (see full policy details).